Unbearable

Home Forums General Unbearable

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lc 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Claire
    Participant

Im in so much pain tonight its hard to bear. I really don’t know why its gone so bad. I have nerve pain in my legs and feet arms and hands. I feel like Im moaning all the time at home but at least I know that you all understand x

anniekat
    Participant

Hi Claire,

I hope you had a good night’s sleep and feel better this morning.

Annie x

mrsH
    Participant

HI Claire

really hoping you got at least some sleep. I really understand how you feel- I get very grumpy and snappy when it’s bad.

Look after yourself for the rest of today

Helen x

Laura
    Participant

Sorry you’re suffering so badly, Claire. I often don’t know why my pain flares up really badly either. I too have nerve damage in my legs, it drives me mad at the best of times but when it’s going at double the pain I don’t know what to do with myself.

Do hope the pain will settle a bit, thinking of you.

lc
    Participant

Hi Claire, Hope your feeling a bit better and your pain has subsided a bit, to make it more manageable, last saturday i collapsed in sever pain and only just managed to get up and moving today on cruthches. i have back problems and nerve pain /damage. weird how it suddenly just goes and flares up like that. think its my body just saying right you need a rest, stop. then if you dont it makes you stop by doing this to you.this is the worst i’ve been for a while. and it takes some time to settle. the nerve irritation and pain is the worst part of chronic pain I think. it does drag you down I’m sure it will settle down again, just takes awhile. Just got to do whatever settles you and makes you the most comfortable as you can in the mean time. Take Care and Best Wishes, tomorrows another day lets hope its a better one. Lee

Claire
    Participant

Thank you all for your replies it really does help a lot to know there are people who understand x

lc
    Participant

Hi Claire, hope your pain has settled down a bit,mine has somewhat its just when you go to do some thing and your you body lets you know,your body soon tells you to stop your not ready for that just yet.just got to listen to it.I,m not back to my norm just yet and it’s been about 3 weeks just got to go steady and take you time.take care and best wishes. Lee

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.