Spine and hip pain new diagnosis spondylitis and inflammatory arthropathy

Home Forums General Spine and hip pain new diagnosis spondylitis and inflammatory arthropathy

This topic contains 62 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  kev76 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

kev76
    Participant

Hi lizzielynx,Thank you for your lovely message it means a lot to me.I am sorry to hear that u also are suffering with spinal disc problems have u managed to get your pain under control?The reason I asked you that is that Lee also on this site recommended many different things to me and I really did find it helpful.You Take care Kevin

lizzielynx
    Participant

hi kevin I have buprenophine patches. and alot of tablets but i am currently waiting to have spinal stimulation fitted. so am waiting to be called to have the trial unit fitted but it could be another 12 months at worst. but that will hopefully help with the nerve pain and nerve twitching but who knows. xx

kev76
    Participant

Hi lizzielynx,I also take lots of medication u name I have tried it However I have managed to reduce my medication as I now look at my pain in a completely different way have u tried the pain tool kit?I hope your spinal stimulation operation goes ok for u,I tried to get one but my consultant wouldn’t let me have one.
    All the best
    Kevin

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.