Spinal cord stimulator – questions

Home Forums General Spinal cord stimulator – questions

This topic contains 62 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  PaulT_99 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

lc
    Participant

Hi PaulT_99, That all sounds good news, Glad you have your concerns now ironed out, and hopefully back on track and can come off tapentadol again if you have not done so already. start bending slowly as you have been rigid for so long ,dont want to start pulling muscles ect. a little bit every day . Take care and wish you well. Lee

Sarah
    Participant

Hi All
    Battery has finally been moved 2 weeks ago. Recovery not so restricted as wires already set in place. Still have pain in my hip from old site. Battery now under waist on right side.
    Surgeon marked site, but missed by about 2 inches, wound is along my waist. Battery directly under my waist is creating different recovery problems, ie clothes!!
    They have tried low frequency settings for pain relief as high frequency is too intense for my hyper sensitive feet. Two and half years from approval to first surgery, then another 8 month wait for battery relocation.
    Hoping I might finally get a little life back when recovered from latest surgery.

PaulT_99
    Participant

Hi all,

I had to have my Diabetic eye test the other day and at the same time they also gave me an ECG.
    I mentioned to the lady that i have a Nevro HF10 SCS and showed her the card i had in my wallet.
    She said i should have a wristband for that device and wear it at all times. Having a card in my wallet is no good she said.

Do any other SCS patients have a medical Bracelet for their implant ?.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.