NEW: Volunteers needed for a short survey on pain and new VR software

Home Forums General NEW: Volunteers needed for a short survey on pain and new VR software

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lc 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

We have had a request from Viktorija Potnik in the Netherlands for volunteers to complete a short survey about the use of Virtual Reality made specifically for those with chronic pain.
    Many thanks to all who complete the survey.
    Jan at PainSupport

Viktorija says,
    My name is Viktorija Potnik, I am a student at NHL Stenden in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands, studying International Business. My fellow students and I have an assignment to research chronic pain in the United Kingdom. We were assigned with a company, called RelieVR, that works on software which should help patients with chronic pain. We do not work or are employed by them. We just need to research possibilities of use for them, and write an Export Plan at the end that will give us a grade at the end.
    We are looking people with chronic pain to ask them to answer a short, anonymous online survey which will help us write and finish our end assignment.
    Link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfflEfcXa08isBZ4zHFsNhdWB55dr4XMybJIgiaeE5EKbo6HA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Viktorija Potnik
    Any questions to:
    viktorija.potnik@student.nhlstenden.com

lc
    Participant

Hi Jan, just completed survey, from what the questions asked, I think they would need quite a lot of people to be able to get some sort of possibilities of use for them. any way hope you are reasonably well pain wise ect. take care and best wishes, Lee

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Many thanks Lee. I think you are right, it’s a very basic questionnaire, isn’t it.

Like everyone else, I’m doing the best I can in a testing situation, also better days and aargh days! 🙂

lc
    Participant

Hi Jan ,yes i understand that since xmas as soon as i think i,m back to my best i end up in another flare up, getting very frustrating .silly things like getting milk out of fridge ,making myself lunch, ect. seem to be back at square one again. well having an easy day laying in garden reading a book all day enjoying the weather.take care Jan best wishes, Lee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.