Merry Christmas

Home Forums General Merry Christmas

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Helen H 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lc
    Participant

Hi All, I have a lot going on at the moment. so would just like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year. to you all. and wish you a relaxed one, for which others can help out where possible to help those struggling with pain. And a BIG thank you and much appreciation to Jan for working hard behind the scenes to keep this site running sufficiently for another year. All the Best Wishes and take care and hope we all have a less pain holiday.Lee

anniekat
    Participant

And a Happy Christmas to Jan and to all fellow painies!

Annie x

AnnieD
    Participant

Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year all! A huge Christmas hug for the gorgeous Jan! take care & best wishes AnnieD xx

Laura
    Participant

Happy Christmas to all on this great site, and of course many thanks to Jan.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Thank you for all your kind words, they are very much appreciated.

A huge thanks to those who help so much with the successful running of this site. Especially all you lovely members who are always so supportive on our forum. It makes it a pleasure to run.

A very happy Christmas to everyone and a peaceful and healthy New Year.

Jan at PainSupport 🙂

Helen H
    Participant

A big thank you to Jan for this wonderful forum, that keeps so many of us keeping on, when it’s tough.

Thanks also to everyone who has contributed a question or a response. Also thank you for those who took part in the trial of the appliance, and for keeping us all updated. I feel very glad I did not splash out on it!

For many of us, managing pain will dominate Christmas, but wishing everyone a the best possible celebrations.

Helen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.