Merrry Christmas

Home Forums General Merrry Christmas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lc
    Participant

Wishing you All a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, with Thanks and much appreciation to Jan and site engineer for running this site for another year, and to all members for their kind words and helping others get through difficult phases.
    It can be a stressful time, but does not need to be, just by asking other family members for help as your struggling with pain, I’m sure they will all chip in to help you have a more relaxed and stress free time, so you to can enjoy the time,without raising your pain levels to much.
    Wishing you all well for the New Year, Take care and best wishes, Lee

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you, Lee, for starting this Christmas thread. And thank you and all the other members who post questions or give advice and comfort when needed. Thank you all for your wonderful support and participation – for over 20 years now!

Wishing you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas and my very best wishes for the the New Year.
    Jan at PainSupport

anniekat
    Participant

Happy Christmas to everybody on this site, and I hope you all have a low-pain 2020!

Love, Annie x

Helen H
    Participant

Happy Christmas to all, and a massive thank you to Jan for another year of hard work helping all of us.

Whether we are alone or not, all of us are vulnerable to chronic pain and it is good to remember that if you are having a tough day, there will be others who are also finding the day really difficult…and there is always someone on this forum who will say hi.

Virtual gentle hugs to all.
    Helly

Laura
    Participant

Merry Christmas to everyone… special thanks to Jan for this website and to all those join together about pain.

Let’s all hope we have a less painful 2020.

Laura x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.