Masons dog oil

Home Forums General Masons dog oil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mamnun 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bazzer
    Participant

Hi, coupler people I know swear by this stuff for massaging arthritic joints, anybody tried it, Its less than £3 a tub, I’d give anything a go that hasn’t dicofenic in it, tried Holland and Barrett but they’ve sold out

Christine
    Participant

I’m sure I can remember my father using horse liniment….on himself, I mean. We had nothing to do with horses! Also something called Seven Rubbing Oils.

And I think that my sister mentioned using dog oil from H & B, but as a moisturiser.

Christine

Laura
    Participant

Hi Bazzer,

I’ve never heard of this but it’s on ebay for about £3.50 with free P& P so might be worth a go.

Antonia
    Participant

Hi Bazzer,

I happened to be passing a H & B store last week after reading your post (for me an unusual occurrence as I don’t get out much!) so I popped in and bought a tub, only £2.75 so thought it was worth giving it a try. I have been using it for about a week now and can’t honestly say there has been a dramatic reduction in my pain, but on the plus side (I used it instead of a diclofenac jell and Ibuprofen spray) there has been no increase in my pain either and I do have lovely soft skin now!!!

bazzer
    Participant

That’s brilliant Antonia, I mean if it works on greyhounds, and they win races, and on some top class athletes, then heaven only knows what delights it might bring us, I mean initially it’s a good massage, shouldn’t cause skin allergies, and maybe, just maybe, there’s that extra bonus. Di spoke of magnesium oil spray some time ago, I rub that into my joints, that helps reduce nerve pain, now I combine the two, instead of diclofenic gel, that eventually gets in my system, upsets my stomache, and sends tinnitus screaming through my head, sometimes for days, hope it really works out for you, barry

Mamnun
    Participant

In the event that it takes a shot at greyhounds, and they win races, and on some top class competitors, at that point paradise just comprehends what delights it may bring us, I mean at first it’s a decent back rub, shouldn’t cause skin hypersensitivities, and possibly, quite possibly, there’s that additional reward.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.