Home alone πŸ€”

Home Forums General Home alone πŸ€”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rosan
    Participant

That’s all I can say and remember those who do not have family or friendsπŸŽ„πŸ’πŸŽ„ because of the bloody painπŸŽ„πŸ’πŸŽ„
    Best wishes for Xmas and new year🀝🀝 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

Lc
    Participant

HI Rosan, I hope you are not one of these people, If so I’m very sorry to hear this, if this the case,and understand that people can be insensitive to people who live in pain with no understanding of what it is like, but you do have this site with people who do care and that you can talk to.maybe try and get out to local salvation army as they often do a lunch for others in the same boat that are lonely. take care and best wishes, Lee

Rosan
    Participant

Thank you Lee, I sometimes knit for Salvation Army…even though it takes me forever. They all go to sick children around the world.
    Best wishes for 2020

Helen H
    Participant

Hi Rosan
    it can be so tough being alone with pain and feeling that life is passing you by. It is always worth reminding yourself that although ‘normal’ people look like they are having fun and doing loads, there are also a lot of people, spending time with difficult families, or in difficult relationships- having spent a few Christmasses completely alone in the past, I can say they were not the worst ones I have had! πŸ˜‰

It’s great that you can knit and help other people. Many of us on here enjoy crafting or producing artworks as a distraction. I mainly like to draw and paint, but colouring and needlepoint is good too. My last cushion cover took me 8 months, so I get how frustratingly slow progress can be

I think there is a thread about crafting on here, and maybe a FB page too ( my brain is overtired today, but someone else will know…)

Best wishes for the rest of the festive season

Take care
    Helen

Rosan
    Participant

Hi Helen, thank you. I choose to be alone because of the bloody pain πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I am treating myself to a day out with friends this weekend but when I am back I need another month off 🀩 I do bits and pieces …albeit very slooooooooow
    Good you keep yourself occupied and hope you are feeling better. Hoping for a better year😍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.