Holidays

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Lc
    Participant

Hi Laura, Well done knew you could do it if you put your mind to it. i know a saying:
    Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is all exhausting and i hope it was all well worth it. getting worn out by doing stuff does help you sleep. take care and best wishes. Lee

Rose
    Participant

Thanx for the update “postcard “ Laura. Pleased to hear you survived and have some good memories, just a shame about the poor seat on the way back. I used to like the leather ones the best, could manage with only one cushion with those. Plenty of take it easy for a week and you might start thinking about a suitable holiday next year.

Laura
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve always tried very hard not to let my pain define me, but somehow this year it’s all taking its toll on my health. However, due to plain old stubborness etc. I still want to participate in lots of things. I think what does help is that I know I’ll have time to get over the extra pain as I’m retired. Luckily we had lots of holidays in our healthier younger days so it’s not a terribly hard luck to stay at home and enjoy the garden. Enjoy the sunshine everyone! xx

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.