Happy Christmas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anniekat
    Participant

I hope that Jan and everyone on this site have a very Happy and pain-low Christmas and a comfortable New Year! X

Eileen Asbury
    Participant

Hi Anniekat
    I totally agree with you. A Happy Christmas and a less painful New year to all of us. You and Jan included

Love
    Eileen

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Thank you Annie and Eileen.

I wish you and all our other lovely members a comfortable and enjoyable Christmas and a very happy and less painful 2016.

Jan at PainSupport

Helen H
    Participant

Happy Christmas to you Annie and thank you to everyone who either replied to one of my posts, or has ( unknowingly ) provided info that has really helped bring some light into this very difficult year.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and positive 2016

Helen X

Genevieve
    Participant

A very happy Christmas to all and sincere best wishes for 2016.

Laura
    Participant

Thanks to Jan for this wonderful website, and the great people on it who willingly share information with kind and optimistic words.

Here’s to a happy Christmas to everyone and a healthy 2016.

Laura x

Di
    Participant

I can’t raise any enthusiasm this year but send the same wishes to everyone and huge thanks to Jan. May everyone have much better pain relief for 2017.

Navchic
    Participant

Happy Christmas to Everyone, hope pain gives us a all a rest for a few hours at least. Have lowered my expectations this year, and am aiming to have a low key christmas! Take Care and best wishes for 2016 🙂 T x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.