Happy Christmas!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    anniekat
    Participant

Happy Christmas to Jan and all our members!

I hope you all have a relaxing and pain-low time.

Annie x

Lc
    Participant

Have a Merry Christmas to you all. and a Happy New Year. and hope its not to stressfull and wish you all a low pain holiday. Take Care All and Best Wishes. Lee

Eileen Asbury
    Participant

Hi
    Good Idea…….thanks Annie for starting this.
    Merry Christmas to everyone especially to Jan
    Annie I hope that knee is improving day by day
    Keep the stress levels down as much as possible. This is the time of the year they can soar and that is one of the things that can cause our pain to get worse.
    Love
    Eileen

mrsH
    Participant

Thanks for starting this Annie.

Wishing everyone who contributes, and who reads this forum, a Very happy Christmas with low pain and good health for 2017.

Helen x

AnnieD
    Participant

Annie – many thanks for kickstarting this thread!

May this Christmas be special and be surrounded by loved ones throughout, and don’t forget our amazing Jan and the support of your fellow forumites….

Festive best wishes to you all! AnnieD xXx

Hope
    Participant

“Merry Christmas ” to Jan and all the forum members.
    Wishing everyone a peaceful time with little pain.

Hope x

Di
    Participant

Keep it low profile; don’t try to do too much and have a lovely Christmas everyone.

dalhousie
    Participant

Season’s greetings to everybody. Take it as easy as you can on the day. I got a very welcome phone call y’day to say after a long wait I finally get my permanent SCS on 6th January so I hope I can turn a corner in 2017 and improve my quality of life. Another bonus that happened today is that I get my library books delivered/collected by a library volunteer from the Home Library Service as I’m housebound/disabled and the Lions Club sent me a £5 note as a gift ? for housebound library users. Every bit helps as ESA & PIP doesn’t go very far in terms of living expenses!

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Thank you all for your messages.
    I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and a peaceful and happy New Year.
    http://painsupport.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/MerryChristmas.jpg

Jan at PainSupport

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.