Gravity by Gravity Life

Home Forums General Gravity by Gravity Life

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Christine 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dalhousie
    Participant

Has anybody tried this piece of kit?? A herbalist I see has had a few ppl try it with back pain that keeps them relatively housebound with favourable results. She’s not on any commission. There is a 30 day trial period with money back guarantee. You use it for 20 minutes per day.

https://www.gravitylife.com

lc
    Participant

Hi Dalhousie, never heard of it. but thanks for the info. there is another device that physio has shown me , mainly for neck use cannot remember what it was called but its basically a square piece of strong foamy type rubber cut into a cross shape with rounded corners that you fold in half and place it on shoulders and around neck just under your ears, and you lay flat, and it gently stretches your neck. very good for neck and shoulder pain or trapped nerves in neck. Hope you are keeping well . take care and best wishes. Lee

Rose
    Participant

Thank you for the info dalhousie, I’ve not heard of this and will check out the link.
    Stretching of the neck Ic sounds too much to me. Once upon a time I had a Physio do something along those lines with a bag of water. Ending up with me barely able to hold my head up. Took quite a while to get over that experience. I declined the “treatment” after the second session, strangely she seemed suprised I should want to.. Still, your foam treatment sounds gentler and you can take it off whenever to suit you.

Christine
    Participant

They both sound interesting. I’m not sure about the bag of water, Rose!

How did you get on with Rolfing, dalhousie?

Christine

dalhousie
    Participant

I’ve only had 1 Rolfing session so far as she is on holiday now but I have got a little bit of benefit. The pain intensity is very slightly less and my spine isn’t as painful first thing in the morning.

My next treatment is on 8 December. You have a “series of ten” appointments so I hope the benefit is cumulative. It’s so hard with chronic pain to find ANYTHING that helps. I’m in a bad way so I really hope this pushes me along the healing path.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  dalhousie.

Christine
    Participant

That sounds good. From what I’ve read about it, it seems as if it could be rather painful, though it’s something that I’ve been interested in.

Christine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.