Free 6-Week Trial of Arc4Health Wearable Pain Relief Device

Home Forums General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable) Free 6-Week Trial of Arc4Health Wearable Pain Relief Device

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    dalhousie
    Participant

Yes I was going to do that if I can get hold of them. Wouldn’t use it without their say so, not that I get huge relief from it but anything is better than nothing in my book

Laura
    Participant

Hi Jan, if there’s still a space I’d like to try it out.

Christine, I tried out the Alpha Stim (was it really 7 years ago?!), didn’t get anything from it at all even though the company people really tried to make me say it was a help !

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Hi Laura

Yes, you are welcome to join the trial group. Please send me your details as outlined in the original post above.
    Many thanks
    Jan at PainSupport

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

If anyone else would like to join in this free trial please contact me no later than midnight today please.
    Many thanks
    Jan at PainSupport

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

I’ve just heard from ARC4Health. Sadly they say that currently SCS are on their contraindication list for this kind of device.
    Jan at PainSupport

dalhousie
    Participant

Yes I emailed them before you said you had and heard back just now and said the same but I should also check with the SCS ppl. I’m having my 1st Rolfing session on Saturday so I thought it maybe best not to do the 2 at the same time.

I’ll be interested to hear the feedback from those that do take part though.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by dalhousie.
    Christine
    Participant

I’d be really interested to hear how you get on with Rolfing.

Christine

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.