Cbd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Spearce
    Participant

Has anyone tryed this and had any results good or bad was thinking of ordering some.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Jan Sadler. Reason: link removed
    Spearce
    Participant

Sorry rubbish title learning how to use site. Cannabis CBD vape

Helen H
    Participant

Hi I tried the oil from Holland and Barrett, on the recommendation of my friend who has chronic pain. He has had a good benefit from it, and reduced his morphine. It had no side effects for me..and also didn’t work!

I mentioned it to my gp before trying, and to my surprise she told me that quite a few of her patients do feel some benefit. I have neuropathicpain, muscle pain and joint pain.

Mrs H

Clare
    Participant

Hi

If your pain is severe you may need high doses of CBD oil, and these are very expensive, even online.
    They are numerous medical websites and youtube videos to help you ensure you get the levels right.
    If you take a low dose and youre currently on opiods, would be like going down to paracetamol from morphine. Really important to do research. Some people have fantastic results!
    Good luck

Hope
    Participant

I have recently started using cbd oil and was astonished
    to feel my chronic pain easing after only 1 dose .
    You have to make sure you buy the right stuff . Mine has 88% sativa cbd oil in .
    It works quickly if you put it under you tongue , hold it for a minute
    then swallow. It also eases anxiety and panicky feelings .
    Do your homework and look for a liquid with cbd sativa oil .
    Let me know how you get on.

PaulT_99
    Participant

Hi Hope,

I have heard it has a disgusting taste that hangs around in your mouth for hours.
    Have you found this to be the case ?.

thanks.

Hope
    Participant

Hi Paul
    The one I’ve got hasn’t got a bad taste at all .
    It tastes a bit greasy like olive oil . I did smell a different
    brand before I bought the one I’m taking and it smelt disgusting.

I bought mine from a small shop that has recently opened .
    All of his cbd oil is the same brand , he even sells a tin of
    lotion that you can rub in and as well as lavender oil it has 88%
    sativa cbd in it . That’s my next thing to try .

Spearce
    Participant

Hello helen have you tryed vaping cbd
    Hello claire my pain is from fybromyalgia and i struggle to get extra pain releif as the doctor said there is no evidence it helps but i am on lots of medication anyway just feel in constant pain and trying to do any task hurts. Thank you hope will certainly look into sativa

Hope
    Participant

Hi Spearce I want to try vaping but don’t know anything
    about it . How long can you vape for at a time ? Do you know?
    I’m thinking if you can only take 2 drops at a time that wouldn’t
    last long if I vape it ! Any info on vaping ?

Spearce
    Participant

Hello hope i have cognative problems which mixed with the fybro mess with my memory but the first lot i had i vaped at night and it helped me sleep as well as eased my pain i have ordered my second bottle so will give you more feedback as i use it

Brendan
    Spectator

YES, Steven the cbd oil has a trace of thc I asked about this on their website (link removed) we have bought this approx 3 weeks ago and so far we are over the moon 😉 about it’s results, my Mrs sufferers or I should say suffered from R.arthritis, well she did! now she has it right under control, she take NO pills now for pain. She vapes 2-3 times before she sleeps. Message the website first and make your inquiries, that’s what we did, this has defo changed our lives, can you please get back to us and let me know if you had same results for your illness? Read their testimonials and let me know if you think their true? just seems crazy this oil is doing this, hope to hear back Brendan

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Jan Sadler. Reason: Link removed. The site sells THC which is illegal
    Spearce
    Participant

Yes with my fybromyalgia pains it helps a lot, but for me it helped me sleep a lot better which is a great help, as i struggle sleeping well. After a few puffs of the vape i felt more relaxed and found it easier to concentrate on things (like reading) before bed.

Brendan
    Spectator

so I take it you got your thc-cbd oil? is it vaping oil? where did you purchase your oil?
    my Mrs tried just cbd oil on it’s own, from H&B but didn’t do anything.. what we know now is thc has to be in the oil and the dose that these high street shops supply is of too weak content, I am buying some for my mother she has Parkinson’s, will keep you posted… Brendan

Spearce
    Participant

Yes brendan i got the oil for vaping. I got it from the internet again, the testamonies on the site sound amazing; regarding parkinsons for your mother, and they say it takes 15 to 20 mins. If you try please let me know the results

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Jan Sadler. Reason: Removed link
    Brendan
    Spectator

I will my friend, hopefully it will help her, talk soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.