BREATHWORKS MINDFULNESS FOR HEALTH ONLINE COURSE

Home Forums General BREATHWORKS MINDFULNESS FOR HEALTH ONLINE COURSE

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Helen H 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Helen H
    Participant

Thank you Lee- I really appreciate the encouragement and advice. It is interesting what you say about visualising the pain as a train constantly whizzing by. I have long thought that it would be interesting to compare how we all imagine our pain…

These Blogs about the course have been really hard going to write: it has felt like herding cats to get my thoughts and feelings into some kind of order, when each moment feels changeable. The final blog will be a summing up and FAQ’s to help others who might be considering doing this course.

Take care
    Helen

lc
    Participant

Hi Helen , I understand that, at first I struggled to explain to people and still do sometimes, but found it easier to do as time went on, to get my feelings out. instead of bottling them all up, and it then becomes an untuned radio, full of white noise, which is not good for you. your doing an amazing job at your blogs, even though things and feelings keep changing, your mind is always flitting about, and mindfulness brings it to a calm still pond instead of a rough sea. looking forward to your editing of both blogs . take care and best wishes. Lee

Helen H
    Participant

Thanks so much Lee, and everyone who has been following the Blogs about this course.
    I have completed the course and I would really recommend it.This is the last post on the course, and includes FAQ’s and extra info and links for anyone who is thinking about doing a course like this.

For me, the pain clinic was hopeless, and this has given me so much, working at my own pace via the internet.

Here is the link: https://thechronicelephant.blogspot.com/2019/04/has-this-mindfulness-4-health-been.html

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the course.

Good wishes
    Helen

lc
    Participant

Hi Helen, YES, well done Helen you finally understand what it is all about. and what I have been going on about. It is difficult, and you do drag up a lot of emotions, thats because your learning to really feel, what is going on. keep it all up, and you will notice a calmer you, mentally, rather than riding along on that rough sea and what people call a rollercoaster will settle to a smoother ride that you can handle better, regardless of what pain your in and you will be able to deal with difficult situations without losing your head. I am pleased for you that you have completed it. to many take it, as its not working, or give up to easily.you now have the tools to progress. Take care and best wishes . Lee

Helen H
    Participant

Thank you Lee
    I am looking forward to meeting a calmer me! I think the course has really increased my creativity already, but that’s another story.

Looking forward to sharing your Blogs on creativity and art, for The Chronic Elephant!

Take care
    Helen

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.