BREATHWORKS MINDFULNESS FOR HEALTH ONLINE COURSE

Home Forums General BREATHWORKS MINDFULNESS FOR HEALTH ONLINE COURSE

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Helen H 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Helen H
    Participant

Hello everyone-

I am 1 week into what I think will be 12 weeks of studying the course in the title. As some of you may know, I have severe ME as well as constant chronic pain and also other chronic illnesses to manage.

The course is specifically aimed at those of us too sick to attend any kind of course, and can be done at your own pace. The cost was £55, but there are some bursaries too.

I am doing the course with the specific aim help me manage pain better, and I will be blogging about it as I go. This is the first Blog:

https://thechronicelephant.blogspot.com/2019/01/may-i-be-well-may-i-be-happy-may-i-be.html

I will be happy to answer any questions anyone has. I hope the course will be helpful for me, and I am happy to pass on my experiences.
    Thx Helen.

anniekat
    Participant

Hi Helen,

What a good idea. I do hope it works for you. Looking forward to hearing how it’s going!

All the best.

Annie x

lc
    Participant

Hi Helen, Well Done To Taken this up, and blogging about your journey. I hope this helps you as much as mindfulness as helped me, and rediscover of yourself and learning new tools to help you cope and deal with all things that come with pain, even when in excruciating pain. Also to have a new understanding with Pain as it is like me, part of you.A new you, and your friend Pain,as you may find it is not always your enemy but a friend that helps you understand the meaning of life to you personally. As Annie says looking forward to reading your journey and experiences. Just be open to all experiences and feel them either good or bad as you may find you may get a bit emotional along the way, take it, feel it, put it into both hands,let it flutter away, and move on without judgement to yourself or others. If there is anything your not quite sure about let us know and I will try to help the best I can,others may also have answers as always on this site. Take Care and Best Wishes , Lee

Helen H
    Participant

Thanks Annie and Lee- Thank you for your support,

Best wishes Helen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.