Arc4Health Trial Updates

Home Forums General Arc4Health Trial Updates

This topic contains 111 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Christine 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Christine
    Participant

I think we were all a bit cynical.

In Julia Buckley’s book Heal Me there’s a bit about developments in pain medicine. I haven’t got it to hand, but I think a doctor in America told her that in the future medicines will be tailored to patients. (I can’t remember any details).

Christine

Laura
    Participant

I agree, Christine, we’re old hands at this pain game after all. I also think the NHS would be interested in this device if there was clinical evidence that it worked.

It was worth a try anyway and good to do that for free.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Very many thanks to everyone who took part in trying out the Arc4Health device. I’m disappointed for all of you. I was hoping it might prove of some benefit to everyone to some degree or another. Thanks for your persistence in using the device. Long term pain is very difficult to treat, as we all know.

It’s good that we have opportunities like this from time to time. Keep hoping, keep looking. There will be a cure one day.

Meanwhile, enjoy your Christmas break and here’s to a more comfortable 2019 for everyone.
    Jan at PainSupport

Christine
    Participant

I’m waiting for a returns label (it has to be back by 10th) but am in two minds now. Looking back over my notes, I realise that there has been some improvement in my mouth problem just over the last week. Not straightforward, that is, not better as each day goes on. No improvement in muscle pain, though.

I suppose I could send it back then reassess the situation. I know that no one can advise me on this – I’m thinking aloud!

Christine

anniekat
    Participant

Hi Christine,

Why don’t you ask Chloe if you could keep the device for another few weeks to see if, given time, it might work for you?

Just a thought!

Annie x

Christine
    Participant

I’ve just contacted Chloe, Annie. She said before that the ones we’d borrowed were going to be given to a university study, which is why they were needed by 10th. I’ll see what she says, anyway.

Christine

Christine
    Participant

I can carry on until the end of the month, which will give me a better idea of what’s going on.

Christine

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.