Arc4Health Trial Updates

Home Forums General Arc4Health Trial Updates

This topic contains 111 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Christine 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author

lc
    Participant

Hi Christine, I think you would need to email Chloe to get the answers you are looking for that would be the best bet as I don’t know. Take care and best wishes, Lee

Christine
    Participant

Yes, that sounds like the best thing.

Christine

Lorna5
    Participant

Still have to return mine didn’t have any benefits from it as you say Lee may be of help for acute pain but not for us

Astra
    Participant

Hi all
    Well, I’ve completed the six weeks and no change for me either. Very disappointing, but I suppose not all that surprising.

I’ll be returning mine once I’ve contacted Chloe.

Back to the drawing board 🙁

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Astra.

lc
    Participant

Hi All, sent mine back this morning Chloe did organised a returns label for me. Shame and a bit disappointed in it. but kept an open mind to whether it was going to work.
    take care all and best wishes. Lee

Christine
    Participant

I’ve been in touch with Chloe, who said that 10th January is the “deadline” if we’d like to keep on until then, which is what I’m going to do.

Christine

lc
    Participant

Hi Christine, Good luck with the device. please let us know if you found any difference by then. Just seems to me, a long winded process if it does work for you.
    take care and best wishes. Lee

Hope
    Participant

Hi Am I right in thinking we can keep them until 10th January
    and then return them ?

Thanks

Christine
    Participant

That’s what Chloe said, Hope. Might be an idea to contact her though?

Christine

Hope
    Participant

I’m going to return it Christine, I’ve emailed Chloe
    For a returns label, Such a shame it didn’t help.

Hope

Christine
    Participant

It would be nice if it helped one person – that would be a 10% success rate!

Christine

Astra
    Participant

Yes, it would have been nice if just one of us felt some benefit. I wonder if it’s simply too late in the game for us.

Perhaps it would be effective if the pain/injury was new? When the pain is years old, maybe it’s just too late. Impossible to tell.

It was worth a try, though. I’m willing to try just about anything!

anniekat
    Participant

I think you’re right Astra. Chloe said that the device worked better on acute pain. But being a bit of a cynic – maybe acute pain would’ve improved on its own.

Such a shame it hasn’t worked for any of us.

Keep on trying!

Annie x

lc
    Participant

Hi All, when we have an injury, and after it has mended, and still experience pain longer than a few months, it is called chronic pain, basically the pain receptors to our brains have broken,and won’t shut off,which is unexplained as to why this happens. then on top of that we have mechanical or neuropathic pain like arthritis, nerve damage.which No -one can really fix. only give us meds and alternative ways to help cope with it, or mask the pain, so we can try and carry on. so all in all this device was a 50/50 chance that it might of helped some-one but like Astra and Annie say may be it is too late for us or if the pain was new and acute, but acute pain normally improves on it’s own. We are all in a different level to that, so one outcome that that Chloe and the Arc4health have learnt is the device does not work on people with long term chronic pain. It is a shame that it did not work, and was worth a go , and I thanked Chloe for letting us Trail the device,also would like to thank Jan for letting Chloe introduce this trail to us. Take care all, and best wishes for any future New methods that might help in some way. Lee

Astra
    Participant

I’m also a cynic Annie. Chronic pain seems to be one of those unsolvable mysteries that no-one knows how to “fix”.

At least the trial was free, and there was no hard sell. I’ve just received my returns label so I’ll be sending it back as soon as I can get to the post office.

Would have been a great Christmas present if it had worked!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.