Arc4Health Trial Updates

Home Forums General Arc4Health Trial Updates

This topic contains 106 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Laura 4 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Lorna5
    Participant

No difference for me either I will complete the trial but will be sending it back at the end

lc
    Participant

Hi All, this is my 5th week and had enough of this device. I was hoping for a reasonable drop in pain relief or something. but this device is not working for me what so ever. so just contacted Chloe and explained to her and sending it back. normally every thing i have tried in the past whether meds or devices i normally see and feel the difference within 3-4 weeks at most if not by then, i have found it normally don’t work for me. I was expecting something with a bit quicker results if any ,for lower pain levels or something. well worth a try anyway. take all and best wishes. Lee

Lorna5
    Participant

Hi Lee
    Sending mine back too, do I need to contact Chloe to do that?
    I haven’t had any improvement at all
    Lorna

lc
    Participant

Hi Lorna, Yes you need to contact her.i contacted Chloe by email. i asked for them to send out a courier to pick up, or for them to send me a freepost label, or for me to post it back and they refund me. but have not heard as yet what method they will do. as soon as i know what method I will let you know. take care and best wishes. Lee

lc
    Participant

Hi Lorna, just had email from Chloe, she said if possible and easiest way is to post the device back and they would refund full postage.

Lorna5
    Participant

Thanks Lee I will email Chloe

anniekat
    Participant

I’m giving up too. It’s a shame but it’s not made a bit of difference to my pain levels. I wonder if we’ll feel worse when we stop using it?! – Or better?!

Annie x

Christine
    Participant

It would be interesting to note any difference!
    I’m going to carry on as I’m still in week 4. Have you all finished the six weeks?

Christine

anniekat
    Participant

I’ve just started week 6. I really can’t see how there’ll be any difference in after final week. X

Lorna5
    Participant

I got to week 5 and gave up as no difference
    I’ve emailed Chloe but not had a reply will parcel up and return anyway
    Lorna

lc
    Participant

Hi All, had message from Chloe on Tuesday and she said she was not at work on wednesday but will sort something out thursday as I said it was difficult at moment to get it posted money wise and getting to my post office. Chloe said she would find a different method like send a courier or a returns label. best wishes and take care. Lee

Laura
    Participant

I’m posting mine back tomorrow.

Not sure if gel is allowed in the Royal Mail but if not I’ll take it out as I can’t imagine they’ll give the gel to someone else to use.

Laura
    Participant

Posted the device back today, cost me £11 as wanted it tracked and insured. I have sent a photo of the proof of posting and my bank details to Chloe for the repayment of my postage.

lc
    Participant

Hi All, was just wondering if anyone who done the trial has noticed any changes or difference to there health or mainly pain wise? As for myself, the device did nothing what so ever. as i already know, some are in the same boat. As i said in an earlier post It probably worked for those that have minor pain/aches, like in a sprain or something similar, or you need to wear it for longer than 6 weeks for it to work, or masks the pain like a Tens, which for people like us is not really any good, or practical, as we need almost instant pain relief within at least 2 weeks. shame but worth a try.. take care all and best wishes, Lee

Christine
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing, whether anyone had had an improvement in sleep or mood. I haven’t.

On the other hand, I haven’t seen any for sale second hand, which you sometimes do with expensive pieces of equipment when they haven’t worked.

Is there a deadline for sending it back? I mean, beyond which we have to buy it?

Christine

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.