Arc4Health Trial Updates

Home Forums General Arc4Health Trial Updates

This topic contains 106 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Laura 4 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Laura
    Participant

No change for me either but still hoping!

Christine
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone had noticed a positive change in mood, and see that no one has. My mood has gone down, in fact, but I think that’s circumstances.

Christine

lc
    Participant

Hi Christine, maybe you mood has changed as the dark evenings are closing in, maybe you have SAD (seasonal effective disorder) I know thats all I want to do is is hibernate when it gets to winter months and my mood drops a bit. do something to cheer yourself up, and that you enjoy doing, whatever that may be. take care and best wishes. Lee

anniekat
    Participant

Hi Christine,

I haven’t noticed any difference in my mood. I do hope you’re feeling happier soon.

It’ll be interesting to see whether you feel better after the trial.

Annie x

Christine
    Participant

Thanks, Lee and Annie. The darkness could have something to do with it.

Actually sice two days ago I have had a “return” of something, another pain, that is, that had gone away some time ago! Don’t know what to make of that.

Christine

Astra
    Participant

No change for me either as yet. I did the full 2 weeks on prog 1 and now on day 1 of prog 2. My pain levels have fluctuated but that’s normal for me. My back has actually been a bit better the last couple of days, but there’s no way to tell whether that’s down to the device or just a normal fluctuation. Only time will tell. I’m trying to be hopeful, but not too much if you know what I mean 😊

I also find my mood drops when the days get shorter. Roll on spring!

lc
    Participant

Hi All, I had to take the device off for a couple of days as I was having increased nerve pain and put my Tens on as this masks the pain for me better.It has settled somewhat to my near normal. the arc4health device still hasn’t done anything for me as yet. I am back on it now though. I think I might have done something to aggravate the nerves but cannot think what. after wearing this device for 15-18 hours a day I would have expected some sort of benefit. unless I’m being a bit to optimistic about it. take care all and best wishes. Lee

lc
    Participant

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your email, it’s good to hear from you.

It is still early days as far as the 6 week protocol is concerned, but it is important to work your way through all of the programs as some people do find they receive better improvements from certain programs regardless of their condition. Each program does vary slightly, and the 4 programs were designed to be used in sequence as the tissue repair programs are also important for the reduction of pain.

From what we have seen over the years, there tends to be more improvement with the consecutive number of days the device is used for (providing the minimum daily treatments are given) rather than the amount of daily hours it is used. This could be due to the fact that due to other limiting factors for producing ATP there is a finite rate that ATP can be produced in one succession. Therefore, there could be an additional benefit to doing more than 1 treatment a day, but there may not be any further ATP related benefits from using it even more than that e.g. 3 or 4 times a day. I hope that makes some sense!

In general, some people notice very quick results, but it is also normal for some people notice improvements towards the end of the 6 weeks, and unfortunately there will be a small percentage of people who it won’t work for, but I very much hope that the cumulative benefits over the weeks start to show some improvements.

The microcurrent is below the level that could stimulate the nerves, so is unlikely to cause any aggravation to your nervous system, but I hope that stays settled for you!

I hope that helps somewhat, but please do touch base and let me know how things go!

All the very best,
    Chloe Stockwell-Clark

Applied Microcurrent Technology

lc
    Participant

Hi All, emailed Chloe back today about the hrs of use i was doing, and the above post was her reply, so going to do all the programs at 3 hrs in morning and 3 in afternoon and now gone to program 1.
    I posted her reply as it might make sense to others as well.
    take care all and best wishes. Lee

Christine
    Participant

I’ve also gone back and started at programme 1, having had a word with Chloe. She’s very helpful.

Christine

Christine
    Participant

Now this is a bit odd. I’m feeling hyperactive as well as quite depressed!! Whether this is anything to do with the device I don’t know.
    Anyone else?

Christine

lc
    Participant

Hi Christine, that’s a weird one, I am feeling a bit weird but cannot put my finger on it. I have had this weird feeling before i started this device so I think it’s just one of those days. only had it about 4 -5 times. No difference in pain levels though as yet. Take care and best wishes. Lee

Christine
    Participant

Is anyone else finding that three hours feel more like a month?

Christine

Laura
    Participant

Yes, Christine, I do ! Fed up with it really, perhaps the company are hoping for a placebo effect? I’m having a day off from it today as have my close fitting thermals on and am not taking them off for the machine!

lc
    Participant

Hi Christine and Laura, I am getting a bit fed up with it to be honest, unless I’m just getting inpatient with it . if something is going to work for me i usually notice a difference within 2 weeks, been using now ,2 a day. I agree with you Laura about the placebo effect. I have not noticed anything at all from it and it’s been 22 days for me so far. I think it might work for some people that might have mild aches and pains. but for those like us on this forum moderate to severe chronic pain it’s probably no good. just wait and see, but not having much faith in it at the moment. especially with the price tag. It is a long time for something to have an effect, I think 6 weeks or more. personally I want it working every time i put it on to get me out of pain. or at least a few hours, or mask the pain like my Tens.. Sorry about the Rant not having a good day today, tomorrows another day , hope its a better one. Take care all and best wishes. Lee

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.