Arc4Health Trial Updates

Home Forums General Arc4Health Trial Updates

This topic contains 106 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Laura 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Astra
    Participant

From what I understand (and I’m no cellular biologist!) I wouldn’t expect to notice anything for at least a week, possibly longer. This substance ATP needs time to do its work. I guess that’s why the trial is 6 weeks. I think we just need to be patient, hard as that is.

I haven’t noticed anything yet, but I intend to complete the full 6 weeks before I pass judgement. If it doesn’t work I won’t have lost anything.

I’m using the rubber pads with the gel, as my skin can react badly to the sticky ones.

anniekat
    Participant

Hi Astra,

Are you sticking to the programme that’s recommended?

Annie x

anniekat
    Participant

I think I’d wear a full body suit if it worked! X

Lorna5
    Participant

I’m sticking with the programme recommended but using on my leg as it’s easier

Astra
    Participant

Hi Annie. I’m with you on the bodysuit!

Yes, I’m sticking with the instructed programme. At least then if it doesn’t work, I won’t be left wondering if it was down to me not using it as intended.

If it was supposed to work like a TENS machine I wouldn’t have bothered with it, as a TENS didn’t do anything for me, but since this works in a completely different way I think it’s worth a shot.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

I’ve asked Chloe about the pads and she says you can use the carbon rubber pads supplied instead of the sticky pads if you prefer.

I’ve read some of the comments from ‘happy customers’ on the Arc4Health website and they often say they used it for the full six weeks or even eight weeks before gaining benefit. So it seems it’s a bit early yet to see any results.

Jan at PainSupport

Laura
    Participant

I’m finding it really difficult to use with my warm clothes. The whole pack is quite bulky and I’ve ended up wearing short sleeved tops to give it room on my upper arm. I’ve tried using it elsewhere but it doesn’t seem to stay where put. Can’t use my legs as I’d be freezing without long socks on and it won’t fit under…wish it was summer!

Christine
    Participant

That is a difficulty, I’ve found as well. I supose it has to be that size. It would be a lot easier in warmer weather, as you say, Laura.

Astra
    Participant

I have a baggy cardigan with roomy sleeves that I slip on over whatever I’m wearing, so I don’t end up with one cold arm!

Hope
    Participant

I’ve got a problem I’m hoping someone can help with .
    The lights on my machine keep going amber and not green as supposed to.
    Can anyone help regarding what’s wrong ?

Thanks

Hope
    Participant

Just spoken to Chloe and now all good thankfully.
    Here’s hoping it helps us all .

lc
    Participant

Hi All, Having a bit of a flare up with arthritis at moment , Been wearing this device for 12 days now for 15-18 hours a day. still nothing as yet and have not felt any different to my normal self. as all of you have said struggling a bit to what clothes to wear as it’s getting a bit more chillier. Not giving up yet of wearing it, but having some doubts entering my head to whether this is going to work. Has anyone had any results yet to this device? maybe it’s still to early to tell. take care all and best wishes. Lee

anniekat
    Participant

Hi All,

How’re you all doing with the device?

I’m sticking rigidly to the ‘rules’ and still using it on level 1 for 3 hours a day.

So far I haven’t noticed any difference in my pain levels. I still have good days and bad days which is normal for me.

Hope someone is feeling some benefits.

Annie x

Hope
    Participant

Hi All , I’m on day 4 today and am using programme 2 for
    3 hours a day . I swap from leg one day to arm the next .
    It’s early days but I haven’t felt anything from it .
    I was told it really helps with fibro pain but no luck here.
    My worst pain at the minute is my back but again no help yet
    so off to put my lidocaine patches on . Oh well thankfully
    It’s free to try it !

Lorna5
    Participant

Also following the 6 week plan suggested with no noticeable results as yet

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.