Arc4Health Trial Updates

Home Forums General Arc4Health Trial Updates

This topic contains 106 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Laura 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Arc4Health Trial Updates

This thread is for members to share their experience of using the Arc4Health pain relief device. You will, of course, have contact with the Arc4Health people throughout the trial, but you will also be able to share your experiences on here.

Wishing you all success and much pain relief!

Jan at PainSupport

lc
    Participant

Hi Jan, Thank you for this as soon as i have received the device or even heard from them. I will keep you all posted. Many Thanks.take care and best wishes. Lee

lc
    Participant

Hi All, I had a telephone conversation to day with Chloe in which they are sending me the device for trial, so should receive it within the next few days.
    I did ask about the price of this device and she said that the full price is £299, but are willing to give a bit of a discount of 15% which if my maths is ok would work out at about £254. I did say that I found this a bit expensive and probably would not buy one mainly because of the price tag. but if she was happy, i would still be willing to give it a go. also asked about sending the device back which she replied I could send it recorded delivery and they would refund me or they would send a delivery van to pick it up. So waiting for the device, It would have to make some considerable difference to me before considering buying one. well I’ll keep an open mind. Take care all and best wishes,. Lee

Christine
    Participant

I’ve had an email today but haven’t spoken to them yet.

Good that there’s no pressure to buy it, if I read your post correctly, Lee. Of course I would buy it if it made a difference.

Christine

lc
    Participant

Hi Christine, there is no pressure to buy it, But Chloe did try and sell it well. also asked a few questions about yourself like what problems you suffer with and whether you had any other device installed in you like pacemaker or had any heart problems as this device is not then suitable. take care and best wishes. Lee

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Hi everyone, Chloe tells me you should receive your devices in the next few days.

I don’t know if she suggests you keep a record of pain and activity each day?

Pain Logs are really useful for you to keep track of your pain and how the device affects it.

I’m posting links to our daily logs. You can print one of each every day if you wish.

Or you could keep a small notebook and jot down a sentence or so about each day instead.

Here are the logs:

The Pain Levels Log will be a record of your actual pain level.
    https://painsupport.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/painlevelslog.pdf

The Pain, Feelings and Activity Log will help you to discover how your activities and feelings may affect your pain.
    https://painsupport.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/painfeelingsandactivitylog.pdf

Good luck to everyone
    Jan at PainSupport

lc
    Participant

Hi All, Well I have received the device, works similar to a Tens, From what I have received doesn’t look like a £299 piece of equipment to me. keep an open mind and trying it out a bit later, lets hope there is significant results to this device.
    take care and best wishes,Lee

Christine
    Participant

I was just about to say the same – that it’s arrived, and is charging.

Christine

Lorna5
    Participant

Charged and wearing can’t feel anything 1 light flashing so I think that means programme 1 is working as Lee says looks like a fancy tens machine
    Will give it a go
    Lorna

lc
    Participant

Hi All, as Lorna said you cannot feel anything,only i did feel a minute warm feeling when first put it on that lasted about 2 seconds, that i hardly noticed it, I went straight to program 2 for chronic pain, had it on for 6 hrs felt no change as Yet, On again this morning on program 2 trying it as it states for 1 week, report back after this or if i find it works. Take care all and best wishes, Lee

Christine
    Participant

I wondered about going straight to Programme 2 as well.

lc
    Participant

Hi Christine, the booklet says that for chronic pain and tissue repair to use Program 2 and 4 as we have chronic pain so just going to use these 2 programs cannot see the point in using the acute settings as i do not have acute pain or tissue damage. maybe if i sprained me ankle or something to that nature but that sort of thing normally heals up on its own within 2-4 weeks anyway. so far I’m not really impressed by it, but going to see if it does make any difference by week 4 if not I’m sending it back. I get more of an instant relief from my Tens within a couple of hours use. take care and best wishes, Lee

lc
    Participant

forgot to say Ive had it on since 7am this morning constant and have not felt any difference as yet. Lee

Christine
    Participant

Thanks, Lee.

Laura
    Participant

I’ve had mine on the 3 hours suggested and it’s just beeped to tell me time’s up. Can’t feel anything but was thinking wouldn’t it be great if you could plug in a little heater via this system?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.