Acupressure mat

Home Forums General Acupressure mat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

I saw this mentioned on another forum and wondered if anyone had used one for tight muscles.

Christine

Lc
    Participant

Hi Christine, sorry I dont use anything like that, but do go and have a deep hot stone massage from time to time. which i find really good and relaxing with a head massage, afterwards all i want to do is sleep, and feel good the next day but by day 3 my body just goes back to my normal. just give it a go for a day if you think it works for you great if not just send it back for a refund. might be worth ringing the company first to see if you can do this. Take care and best wishes, Lee

Christine
    Participant

Good idea, Lee. I’ve looked at some reviews now, and one says that it causes a weird rash at first!! Reviews are mixed.

Christine

Lc
    Participant

Hi Christine. every body is different and has different things that work for them its just a try it and see if it works for you, it’s a bit like taking meds, what works for one doesn’t mean it works for you, so reviews would be mixed. just try as said above , let us know how you get on with it , it will save money in the long run if the mat works, i tend to get my family to get a voucher at christmas and birthday, for the stone massage. Take care and best wishes, Lee

Aurora
    Participant

Hi Christine
    I have a similiar kind of mat and pillow, they are called a ‘bed of nails’ and you can get them off Amazon. It will be sore lying on them at first and you so you have to build up the time you spend on them. I like them because they get right into tight muscles. It nips a bit but you get a nice feeling of the muscles releasing. Hope this helps.
    X

Christine
    Participant

I have ordered one, Aurora, but it hasn’t arrived yet. I noticed that people say it’s best to start by wearing a layer of clothing between you and the mat, but I might have to wear several to begin with!

Christine

Aurora
    Participant

Hi Christine
    Yes defintely wear some clothing ! X

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.