PainSupport Photo Album – hobbies/art/crafts/inspiration – Part 2

Home Forums General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable) PainSupport Photo Album – hobbies/art/crafts/inspiration – Part 2

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Annie and everyone,

It looks as though the archive can still be accessed from the link below, but you need to remember your sign-in details in order to login:

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/116226572045150311931

Let me know if there are any problems NOT related to the sign-in, as I don’t have your login and password details.

Jan at PainSupport

Rose
    Participant

Agree, and this is one time when clutter is a good time and on top of that We do still have our enjoyable memories. Many photos have told a story. Dave’s bin and the police/ bomb vehicles always spring to mind Long with many, many others including your basket weaving. They are all there somewhere.

anniekat
    Participant

But where is Dave now?! X

Rose
    Participant

He is still here, I’m sure “I saw him ” on here recently after a long gap, unless of course he has a double. Or I’m mistaken. I’m in touch with Val every so often, ( box hedges, bird in the hand) . Recently looked at strawberries in Winter that Di posted. I might try and cut them down to 50. But not today. And then of course I might forget x

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.