Heat Pad

Home Forums General Heat Pad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for a good heat pad for pain relief in the neck and shoulders,looking at an electric one. Can anyone recommend a good one, that’s light weight, easy to use and fairly small?

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi shastina, i haven’t tried one of these, but there’s a good selection on amazon at reasonable prices. good luck with it! annie x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Annie, yes I’ve been looking on Amazon, but there are so many on there! So has anyone else tried an electric heat pad, or know of a good make? I’ll welcome any comments on these or something that I’ve just found – has anyone heard of a ‘Tourmaline Far Infrared Ray Heat Health Pain Relief Deep Sleep Pillow Pad’ which seems to be self heating?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just in case it helps anyone I wanted to say that I did buy a ‘Power Ionics Tourmaline Far Infrared Ray Heat Health Pain Relief Deep Sleep Pillow Pad’ from Amazon, in case anyone else is interested, I find it beneficial as it’s light weight can be rolled up, wound around your neck or head or put in any position you want and gives warmth as it’s self heating it’s very easy to use.

Christine
    Participant

That looks interesting. Isn’t tourmaline a gemstone?

patily
    Participant

Hi Shastina
    I have just received my pollow pad from Amazon and am using it now so thanks for your suggestion.
    I have come on here to make a comment which I think I’ll repeat on “Laughter is the best medicine thread”
    I went to the official website to see what they said about the product, and I quote

“This product provides unparalled migraines” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Christine, tourmaline is a gem stone, I’ve no idea how they make this into the cloth!

And Patily, good luck with yours, hope it helps.

mia
    Participant

I bought a great shoulder /neck heating pad from Lidl a few weeks ago, it’s electric and fleece material with a 90 minute cut out , and only £14.99 it’s really comfy , don’t now if you can still get them

Di
    Participant

Just a warning, on today’s news, a lady died when her wheat pad caught fire in her bed. It’s thought she’d overheated it in the microwave. If anyone uses wheat pads, do be careful.

Champagne
    Participant

Hi Mia

I saw that back warmer in Lidl and it was so cheap I ignored it thinking it was too good to be true I now wish I had bought as all he stock has gone. Not exactly a heat pad but I treated myself to an electric blanket ad it has certainly made a difference especially if I have to get up in the night to put on my Tens etc as it warms up so quick by the time I am back in bed it is all lovely and toasty.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.