Welcome

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Welcome to our new updated PainSupport website and to the PainSupport Discussion Forum. Please feel free to enter your comments and questions.

A million thanks to Stuart, my brilliant web designer for all his hard work in designing this new site.

I regret the entries in the previous Discussion Forum on the old website are no longer available, so if you were waiting for replies, please enter your query again.

I’ve also pasted in some general information about topics I’m always being asked about:

– Pain Management Courses and Clinics
    – Claiming Benefits
    – IDET treatment for prolapsed discs.

Welcome to you all. I’m sure you will find the Discussion Forum friendly, supportive and helpful.

Jan at PainSupport…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I can speak for us all, especially those who enjoyed this site prior to its been updated to this “new improved” site, to thank Jan and all workers who have laboured so hard to bring all this information and knowledge to us on this wonderful thing known as the internet.

I wish you all success in your efforts to reduce your pain, thanks to this marvellous site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.