Reply To: Help for elderly/infirm


Rob if your mum has to go into care, get the name of all the care homes and go onto They will give you all the details on how the home is run. They do an examination every year and they tell you the results. This is what we did when my mother-in-law had to go
into care. We got a really good one after reading the way they are run. Good luck Rob
it’s a horrible time for the abled bodied never mind when you are in pain and cannot walk. You must remember to take care of yourself at the same time. Best wishes annmarie