Reply To: Travel Insurance & SCS implants

chris tay

Hi all
I go through the CSMA/Frizzell’s, for travel insurance providing you declare yourself
disabled you can get cover.
The different charity organisations will give advice on this as well as recommend the insurers.
Dave sorry to hear the bad news, It appears to
me that your wife might be a bit selfish as marriage is about sharing and supporting each other and trust, my wife goes out now and again just as I do and we were always going out walking at weekends. But even though I no longer go on the long walks, I still go and give support where its needed like maps and first aid etc, its a comprimise but it keeps us together
wheres theres swings theres roundabouts.
So do not give up so quickly,