Reply To: Pain Killers Abroad


The customary way, I believe, is through the Embassy of the country concerned. That is where you would need to present the documents required and they would be processed from there by fax and then stamped by the Embassy. You could probably post the documents to the Embassy, and they would probably post them back, but how long that would take is anybody’s guess.

This is obviously no help for this occasion, but it’ll be worth remembering for the next time. Good luck if you go