Reply To: Pain Killers Abroad


I certainly wouldn’t rely on the e-mail system for contacting these relevant Embassies. I would telephone them in the first instance and then write to them in the second, with all the pertinent information and copies of letters from the GP(s) and specialist(s) involved. The information, and permissions granted, will need to be appended to your visa if you make the trip – so that you can produce these documents at Customs. This is not something to leave to chance or goodwill.