'Woman and Home' article about lower back pain and exercise. Volunteer needed.

Home Forums General 'Woman and Home' article about lower back pain and exercise. Volunteer needed.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Di 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

I’ve been asked if anyone would volunteer to be interviewed by email and phone for an article in the Woman and Home magazine, details below.

Please contact me in the first instance. If you know my email address you are welcome to use that, or use the Contact Us form available in the menu.

The journalist from Woman and Home says,
    “I am writing an article – quite a long one, running over three pages – about lower back pain for the top selling woman’s monthly Woman & Home. We are looking to include a woman who really significantly eased her lower back pain through exercises and I wondered if it would be possible to help me find such a person through the painsupport network? I will also be speaking to a physio, and a pain expert. If you could help, we will of course include your website for readers, many of whom will be living with debilitating back pain.”

Many thanks

Jan at PainSupport

Di
    Participant

Oh how I wish it could have been eased by exercise. Fibromyalgiua can but not trapped or damaged nerves. I hoe you pointed out to her that it will completely depend on the cause.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.