Living with Persistent Pain: How do you Feel?

Home Forums General Living with Persistent Pain: How do you Feel?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Kerry1 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

A member of staff at Arthritis Care, Lucy Marsh, MSc Psychology, is conducting postgraduate Psychological research at University of Greenwich into living with persistent pain.
    Jan at PainSupport

They say,

We want to hear your voice!

Your participation is very valuable in advancing research into the psychological aspects of living with persistent pain and will contribute towards expanding clinical, social, and personal understanding of living with persistent pain.

We want to hear from those who live with persistent pain as well as those who don’t – all participants welcome!

Please complete the short questionnaire at this link. Participation should take 5-8 minutes:
    https://greenwichuniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3tlhrG8Gmzmh7

Thank you for taking part.

Laura
    Participant

Survey completed.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Many thanks, Laura.
    Jan at PainSupport

anniekat
    Participant

Yes, me too. It was a bit depressing though, having to admit to the things I can’t do. Ah well, if it helps others, that’s all that matters I guess!

Annie x

Suzanneford45
    Participant

I have completed it too makes you realise how rubbish you actually feel but its important if it will help others

Di
    Participant

Yes I did it but it seemed just he same as a lot of others there have been.

Rose
    Participant

Survey completed , but I wish they wouldn’t use the word Normal in questions.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

I agree, Rose. I’ve had chronic pain for so long (about forty five years) that my ‘normal’ is light years away. My new normal IS chronic pain.

kirstyboo79
    Participant

Completed!

Di
    Participant

I can’t remember what normal is. A shame there was no option for comments.

lc
    Participant

COMPLETED form. I’m the same as many of you what is normal? to me this is my normal been like it for long, well if it helps in future for better care with chronic pain patients. lets hope so.

Kerry1
    Participant

Completed. I wish I knew what life without pain was.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.