Important News – our Art and Garden Club photos

Home Forums General Important News – our Art and Garden Club photos

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jan Sadler 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

As you may know, when Picasa was closed all our Club photos were transferred to Google Photos.

At the time, Google Photos didn’t have all the features we wanted so I made a FaceBook Photo Group which a few people have been using successfully.

However, I think there are many more who don’t use FaceBook and might like an alternative way to access the photos.

So if you are interested in joining our Google Photos clubs, please let me know, either by posting below or email me using the Contact Us page.

Obviously I don’t want to run two different Photo Clubs, so eventually one of them will have to be closed.

If you are using the Facebook Club, maybe you could try out the Google club and let me know your feelings about it. I’ll send you the link.

Many thanks
    Jan at PainSupport

anniekat
    Participant

Hi Jan,

Could you give me details of the Google photoclub please. Thanks!

Annie x

Rose
    Participant

Hi Jan
    Excellent news. Please could you give me details of the Google photo club.
    Rose x

lc
    Participant

Hi Jan,
    Please give me the details of Google photo club.
    Many thanks and best wishes to you. Lee

lc
    Participant

Hi Jan ,just loaded a few pictures to google photo club. i found it easy to use and better than me going through my wifes facebook and trying to set up a page as my computer had conflicts with trying to set one up for myself so without setting up a new email. found it so much easier this way on google. so would love it if its feasible with you to keep this. if not never mind. Hope you are well, take care and best wishes, Lee

dalhousie
    Participant

I uploaded a photo onto the Google photos to see how it worked. It probably reaches more ppl as not everybody does social media. You can’t “like” pics like you can on fb though. I’m frequently on fb so it’s no effort to go on the painsupport photo album but it hasn’t had so many ppl posting with their pics. I don’t mind either way but Google which everybody can easily access will probably get more postings.

Di
    Participant

I’m so sorry, I’ve lost both FB groups and the Google groups. Can you send them again please?

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Thanks, Di, I’ve sent you an email with the links.
    Jan

Rose
    Participant

Hi Jan , sorry to ask 2nd time but please could you send me the details again as I cannot find a way to print the details off from my previous email address ( will be ok with the one I have now) and need to have instructions by my side whilst following them on line.
    Regards Rose

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Hi Rose

The Google Albums can be see here:

Art and Hobbies
    https://goo.gl/photos/b9bQt48Ndsx1pVY27

Plants and Gardens
    https://goo.gl/photos/88h3aZTM1g3oopMi6

The Facebook Albums can be seen here – you need to login to Facebook first:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1519237454783094/photos/?filter=albums (let me know if that link doesn’t work)

Jan at PainSupport

Rose
    Participant

Hi Jan, the links work , thank you, but I’ve forgotten how I used to add photos as I used to for Picasso. Do I have to download the app? Mind is a blank.

Rose
    Participant

Hi Jan, I’m hoping to get some clear instruction on Thursday afternoon from the shop where I bought iPad on how to add a photo . Did manage to add a comment today to the tomato photo so that’s a start.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Sorry, Rose, I’ve only just got to the computer today. Yes, you download Google Photos app, its icon is a child’s windmill (the sort on a stick).

I hope the shop can help you. Let us know please!

Jan at PainSupport

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.