If you need cheering up

Home Forums General If you need cheering up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lc 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mrsH
    Participant

I have just started a blog that unites some of my writing on pain/disability issues, with my artwork on the same subjects.

Anyway…if you’re interested in seeing how these come together, check it out:

thechronicelephant.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks
    Helen

Navchic
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Helen,
    Interesting and honest reading 🙂

anniekat
    Participant

Hi Helen, very honest but funny read! Keep it up!

Annie x

lc
    Participant

Hi Helen, very interesting about you and how you feel and think. and love your artwork some i can see how you portray your pain, absolute agony.have you thought about turning your work into a book. I think it would help others to understand about ME and chronic pain. how it turns your life upside down.try finding a publisher? it will also give you a goal, something to aim for. a real sense of achievment. although you have acheived a great deal already. just a thought. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. your work is very good. take care and best wishes . Lee

mrsH
    Participant

Thanks so much all of you- I am so glad you like it! 🙂 Thanks for the idea Lee- one to mull over….

lc
    Participant

Hi Helen, I think you work would be appropiate for nearly all age groups,if you decided to go for it. If that was me and someone said that. i would seriously think about it , and have a go. good luck whatever you decide. take care and best wishes. Lee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.