PainSupport Photo Album – Flowers, Plants & Gardens

Home Forums General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable) PainSupport Photo Album – Flowers, Plants & Gardens

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

I’ve made a new Picasa album for flowers, plants and garden photos. Initially you will need to send me the email address you want to use in order to see it so I can add you to the list. If you use a gmail address you can add your own photos, but only one or two at a time, please.

When I receive your email address I will ask Picasa to send you a link to the album. This can sometimes take a day or so. Let me know if you don’t receive the link from Picasa.

I’ve uploaded a couple of photos to start us off. If you would like to add one or two photos of your own, please send them to me, not more than 1MB please.

You can click photos to enlarge them and also make comments about the photo and ask people gardening questions too

If you don’t already have my email address, you can use the Contact Us link in the top menu to contact me initially.

I’m sure this will be a popular album, so let’s get started!

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

It’s a lovely day today, let’s hope for a fine weekend too.

I’m going to take my camera into the garden and see what I can snap – I hope some of you can too as lots of people have signed up to the album so we need more photos for them to see please!

Any and all flowers, plants, vegetables, views, etc. are always interesting, so let’s get snapping!

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

We have some lovely photos of members’ plants and gardens uploaded now.

The project is also a super distraction from pain.

You can take shots of your garden, upload the photos (easy-peasy – or send them to me and I will do it for you) and look at others’ photos. You can write comments, if you’d like to, and get involved in some garden chat too.

Everyone is welcome, whether to send photos or just to view them.

Come and join in!

Champagne
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I seem to have managed to upload a photo but unfortunately my caption has disappeared. It is my neighbour’s beautiful old cat basking in the sunshine in my garden. Her name is Ivyx

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Thank you for the photo. I’ve added the caption for you. Those caption boxes are very fiddly, aren’t they!

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

There’s a special Easter greeting in our Album this morning. Why not take a look.

Happy Easter – don’t overdo the gardening – or the eggs!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi jan. Can u send me details so I can post pics kn Picasa. I only havw a balcony with window boxes but my mother in law has a fab garden.xx

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Hi Nicky, I’ve asked Picasa to send you a link to the album. Let me know if it doesn’t arrive. You can send a few photos to me and I will upload them for you if you don’t have a Gmail address. If you send me some photos, please give me a caption for each one too.

Di
    Participant

I just posted 9 pictures of our garden. Shame they haven’t shown up in order. 3 are when we moved in in November; 3 of the mess the builders made and the rest are early Spring once we’d got all the dead foliage out. Still a long way top go. It’s been neglected for 5 years or more and not touched at all for 2 years.

Di
    Participant

Ooops sorry I can’t count. There are 13 pics.showing a slow transformation. It took me two days just to prune one of the rose bushes and 4 hours to pull dead stuff out of the back border. I’ve been told the previous owner worked at a garden centre and planted over 10,000 bulbs and even had a map showing where they all were. Wish I had it.. Building work now almost done so we shoudl be able to do a bit more now.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Our garden album has really taken off. Come and join us, upload your own pictures, or send them to me, join in with the chat or just look at the pictures, everyone is welcome.
    Contact me if you’d like to join.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi gardeners, at last we have lovely rain for the garden and everything is looking so lush, but I’m getting cabin fever not being able to wander around and look at it all! Has ever one got rain? Annie x

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

We have, Annie. I’ve just potted up a mixture of plants in a big pot in the rain!

Laura
    Participant

Yep, Annie, it’s been pouring here all day. They slugs and snails are out in force too! I potted up some tomatoes in the greenhouse this afternoon but the rain stopped me doing anything else (just as well really).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did manage to sow some pea seeds in lengths of guttering and put them in the sunroom to wait for the sun to work its magic! We live in hope! X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)
  • The forum ‘General Forum (now closed, but readable and searchable)’ is closed to new topics and replies.