“Today I am…” Part 7

Home Forums General “Today I am…” Part 7

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Post a short sentence beginning with ‘Today I am…’

It can be happy or sad, a feeling or an experience. It’s just a chance for us to gain a snapshot into each others lives and share with each other.
    Jan at PainSupport

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today I am happy because after a mastectomy 3 weeks ago my daughter has been assured the cancer has gone – however, the consultant advised her to have chemotherapy combined with herceptin. I hope I can write “Today I am VERY happy” in about 6 months’ time. Mixed emotions really. Best wishes to all – Inga

fionamwylie
    Participant

Today I am scared by the pain worsening and not sure what on earth to do to alleviate it … but am very grateful and relieved to have this site to share on!
    Ps – (That is wonderful news Inga, in the previous post- well done on getting through such a tough time).

Rob C
    Participant

Today I am feeling a little better than yesterday which was not a good day….so today I’m also confused by my pain which chops and changes all the time…just like my partner!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today I am correcting my first posting on this topic because I feel it was open to misinterpretation. I sincerely apologise. I was happy when I wrote on this topic because it is my daughter who has received the good news from the consultant that her cancer has gone having had a mastectomy 3 weeks ago.
    Having read it again I find it was a bit misleading.
    Inga.

Jan Sadler
    Keymaster

Today I am delighted to hear your news, what a massive relief for you all. I know you will be longing for the final ‘all clear’ but hope meanwhile you can all relax and enjoy lots of happy moments together.
    Jan at PainSupport

Jo
    Participant

Today I am happy because both my children were able to come to see me on Mother’s Day. Lots of extra pain but so worth it. They’ve left me with a houseful of flowers and chocolates, what more could anyone want!
    Jo x

trishj46
    Participant

Today I am “happy” because I have made it through another day even with so much pain and distress! I hang onto hope!!!
    trishj46

Laura
    Participant

Today I’m glad to have made my will. Not that I’ve got any intention of going just yet awhile! It took quite a long time to sort it all out in my head but it’s done.Phew.

Di
    Participant

Happy that I managed to plant a dwarf pear tree my son sent me for mother’s day; first time he’s ever remembered without a reminder since he left home. Now if I could just move the pot I’d be even happier LOL.

bazzer
    Participant

Today I’m happy , like tomorrow, because spring is almost upon us, the warmth of the sun, the lengthy daylight hours, I can breathe the fresh air once more, bathe in the beautiful days ahead.

anniekat
    Participant

Today I’m happy because after what seems like months – I managed to have a stroll around the garden to find that everything is springing up everywhere – including the weeds. But it was lovely just to feel the warm wind on my face. Surely this is it – springtime is here?! x

Di
    Participant

Hurting everywhere but ecstatic because over the last two weeks I’ve managed, a tiny bit at a time to paint all my fences, shed, archway, garage and gates. Just one gate left to do but it’s raining.

Legin
    Participant

Today I am sore BUT soooo happy as daughters come home from uni. It will mean many hours in the kitchen as they have already given me a list of their most missed meals.

Di
    Participant

Hey get them cooking while you sit and give instructions!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.